Fin Factor Charters Info & Rates
Port Canaveral & Cocoa Beach Fishing Charter Details & Information
At Fin Factor Charters, we know where the fish are and how to put you on them.
Join us on a Port Canaveral & Cocoa Beach inshore or near-shore trip in our fast, comfortable 25’ Sportsman Bay Boat.
We fish the Indian River for inshore and run the 32 foot Cape Horn into the offshore areas of Florida’s famous Space Coast. Our fishing charters are an easy drive from Orlando, Kissimmee, Melbourne, Cocoa, Daytona Beach and all of Central Florida. If you want a reliable fishing charter with a knowledgeable guide and the best equipment available, call Capt. Joe Smith for some serious fun.
We’d love to have you aboard and help you catch some fish!
The finest in offshore
The 32′ Cape Horn can take us out in comfort and style into the best offshore big game fishing areas on the East Coast of Florida.
8 Hour Full Day 7a-3p – $900
1/2 Day a.m. 7a-12p – $700
1/2 Day p.m. 1p-6p – $700
Fin Factor Delivers
Everything is supplied for you, and you can keep the fish!
9 Hour – $1800
Tilefish and Deep Drop Fishing
Our Tilefish & Deep Drop fishing trips will take you out between 300 & 800ft of deep sea fishing grounds- where we will target tilefish, grouper and amberjack’s. We use specialty gear, including electric reels on this full day trip. 5 persons max.
Trip time 8 to 9 hours, call for start times $1,200
Cocoa Beach Shark Fishing
Heart Pumping Action
Our shark fishing offering is a definite “must do.” Nothing puts up a better fight and get’s your heart pumping like these strong, toothy torpedo’s. When you hear those words, “fish on!” – your whole world changes. Fin Factor Charters has your next adrenaline pumping experience waiting for you, right here.
4 hour trip call for start times $450
Inshore and Backcountry Fishing
The states finest inshore and backcountry fishery exists right here, and Fin Factor Charters will get you there. Targeting Redfish, Black Drum, Snook, and even Tarpon- inshore fishing action doesn’t get any better than this. And that’s just to name a few of what this area has to offer.
8 Hour Full Day – $575
6 Hour 3/4 Day a.m. – $475
6 Hour 3/4 Day p.m. – $475
4 Hour 1/2 Day a.m. – $395
4 Hour 1/2 Day p.m. – $395
The Deeper Water Zone
Near shore charters take place in the zone between offshore and inshore. This allows anglers to target a wider variety and much larger gamefish.
8 Hour Full Day – $650
6 Hour Half Day a.m. – $550
6 Hour Half Day p.m. – $550
Charters booked on Rocket Launch dates can only be cancelled due to bad weather.
PLEASE NOTE: The above trip rates do not include the gratuity. It is a standard in the fishing charter industry to tip 15-20% for quality service. We work hard on each charter and the tip is the majority of our income. Thank you.
What We Provide
• Local expert fishing knowledge for species inhabiting the Atlantic Ocean, Indian and Banana Rivers.
• Fishing licenses for every angler on board.
• Cooler and ice for food and drinks
• Penn fishing reels / Shimano Terez rods
• All hooks, lures, rigs and bait
What to Bring
Bring One Small Weather Resistant Bag Containing:
• Polarized Sun Glasses:
• Required Medications: If you have a known medical concern, please bring your required medications and notify the captain.
• Apparel: Bring an extra shirt and always include head covering and an extra outer garment that can be easily removed/stored if the forecast dictates.
• Sunblock before you board: Take the time to apply your sunblock before boarding and bring it with you.
• Camera or Go Pro Camera
*We are Drug Free
Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
Hilton Preferred Fishing Service
For guests staying at the Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront, Fin Factor Charters is the hotel’s recommended fishing charter company. The Hilton on Cocoa Beach is dedicated to the satisfaction of their guest, and they have placed that trust right here with us. Longboards Tiki Bar at the Hilton is a great place to relax after a day on the water with us.
“Let me pick you up along the way”
This weather report is offered by the systems of a 3rd party. The accuracy is out of our control, so please feel free to contact the Captain if you have any weather related concerns.
• Payment/Cancellation Policy is $75.00 * deposit required to confirm a reservation.
• Cancellation by client within 15 days of scheduled trip will result in $40 cancellation fee. Cancellation within 48 hours of scheduled trip results in $75.00 cancellation fee.
There is no cost to client for cancellation made by Captain due to poor weather conditions or other reasons at his discretion.
• For trips due to poor weather conditions Customer will be rescheduled to run within the next four months for deposit to apply.
Half Day = 5 hours of fishing | Full Day = 8 hours of fishing
Discounts to Military, Seniors, Police and Fire Personnel
Online Reservation System
The online reservation system is a secure payment gateway that provides you with real time availability. This allows you to book a trip with us at anytime day or night.
Accepting Major Credit Cards
* online processing fee applied to all reservations